Create a large team if you are the team coordinator for an organisation - corporate, school and charity
- Team entries close on Friday August 31. Please make sure that you have paid by this date. The team coordinator (or a nominated person), will have to collect all of the team numbers together if postage has not been selected. Large team numbers cannot be collected individually (unless they are an external entry). Your numbers can be collected from the City-Bay office, prior to the Expo, on 10 & 11 September. Alternatively, large team numbers can be collected from the Expo.
- The Westpac City-Bay Fun Run Presented by Sunday Mail has become an Adelaide icon, over 25,000 people participated last year.
- Online fundraising surpassed $350,000 last year - that's not to mention all the monies collected by traditional methods. Well done South Australia! How much can we raise in 2018?
- Many organisations are getting involved to support a cause, has someone in your organisation recently been touched by a sad event? Why not challenge your colleagues to raise $500 for a charity; even create an inter-dept challenge.
- Fundraising online is really easy. If you don't want to spend the time creating one yourself, Everydayhero can create one for you, just ask them - you can then simply pass the link around to family, friends, suppliers or supporters. More details about Everydayhero and fundraising can be found on our home page.
- Getting involved is a feel good experience, it's good for your health, and it's a lot of fun.
Of course, some participants take the fun run/walk very seriously but many others do not. This event allows people to get dressed up or advertise the organisation with colourful shirts, etc. Your organisation may pay for team entries, others contribute half but even if you have to pay for your own you'd be crazy to miss it.
Add to the fun of the event by booking a site in the 2018 After-race Foodland Village. It's somewhere for your team to meet up for breakfast, refreshments and comradery. You will be right amongst the post-race entertainment.
Click here for the costs of a site in the 2018 After-race Foodland Village. Bookings will be available online shortly.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Need to register a large team?
Are you a team coordinator responsible for entering the details of participants in your team, such as a workplace, school or charity. Complete your participants' details into the spreadsheet below to make your job easier.
City-Bay Fun Run Team Upload [CSV Spreadsheet]
- Log-in or sign-up to the City-Bay Fun Run at my.city-bay.org.au/login
- Create a 'Team for Organisation'
- Download the CSV Spreadsheet above and fill in your participants details
- Email your completed CSV Spreadsheet to email@example.com
- Once you receive a confirmation from the City-Bay Fun Run Office, please proceed to log-in to your account at my.city-bay.org.au/login and complete the payment process
Once you have all your participants details entered into the spreadsheet, please email the completed CSV Spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.