Registration for the 2017 village sites will be available in July.
Update: Village site registration is now closed.
At the conclusion of the race the reserves of Glenelg come alive with entertainment, food and drink stalls, merchandise, screens, massages and much more! Corporate, teams and charity groups can book a site for their members to meet and celebrate after the race on Wigley Reserve and Colley Reserve.
Please note: positions on Colley Reserve are limited due to reservations for Partners.
Equipment available for hire
*Prices include GST, delivery, erection and dismantling.
|3 x 3 metre tent including site fee||$230|
|3 x 6 metre tent including site fee||$295|
|3 x 9 metre tent including site fee||$370|
|Own Tent 3x3m block||$70|
|Own Tent 3x6m block||$120|
|Own Tent 3x9m block||$150|
|White Garden Chair||$4|
|1.8m Trestle Table||$14|
|2.4m Trestle Table||$15|
|80cm Round Garden Tables||$15|
|BBQ 1.2 x 600 (includes gas bottle)||$115|
Important Safety Documents
Adelaide Ice will be located on Wigley Reserve between 6 and 8am, 5kg bags will be available. Tax receipts can be issued upon request. There will be more than enough to cater for all.
Please read the following carefully:
All marquees will be set up by White Marquees by Saturday PM. If you wish to deliver larger items you may do so at your own risk. Security guards will be on duty from Saturday 6.00pm to Sunday 6.00am. Maps/Marquee locations have changes this year to cater for growing numbers.
Please be mindful that on Race Day you will NOT have access to the power boxes as electricity has been pre-distributed. If you require power on the day please bring your own generators, in the case of an emergency please utilise the fire extinguishers adjacent to the stages on Wigley and Colley or approach someone in a hi-vis-vest.
Set up time frames: please note NO vehicles are allowed to remain on site during the event, including catering vans!
- Saturday September 16th - Vehicles are only allowed on the reserve between 1.00pm and 3.00pm
- Sunday September 17th - Vehicles are only allowed on the reserve between 6.00am and 7.45am for set up. For pack up approximately 12.40pm or when deemed safe by event manager
- A marshal will be located at the entrance to the reserves to monitor entry and exit of vehicles
- If erecting your own tent, you are only allowed to set up on Sunday morning due to security and risk management risks. Please be aware of the line marking of water mains/etc before you peg your tent.
- No other commercial hirer can erect or supply items for any expo sites for this event.
- No products or services are allowed to set up and operate unless it is an authorised as an official operation of the City-Bay Fun Run.
- The supply of food, barbecue/drinks for your own participants from your marquee is acceptable - but selling of any sort to the public or participants is not permitted. Please read the outdoor food handling brochure.
- Partner banners must be displayed inside your marquee only. Please do not put banners up outside of your marquee. Any merchandise you are giving away to team members only must be from inside your tent. Flags can be erected to indicate to your team members where you are located, adjacent to your marquee.
- Promotional brochures and flyers are not permitted and must not be handed out - This is a Council by-law.
- Clean up and bump out from 12.40pm onwards or when deemed appropriate by event manager.
- You are responsible for your rubbish and leftovers. Please ensure that your site is clean and tidy and that all rubbish is deposited in the bins. 1 garbage bag will be left at your tent.
- All reserves in Glenelg are dry zones, so the consumption of alcohol is not allowed.
- Parking is limited in and around Glenelg. Don't forget the free bus for participants leaving from Wigley Reserve; as long as you have your race number, for trams you need your coupon from the paper.
- Private Bus Parking: A bus drop off and pick up has been arranged on Adelphi Terrace between the Buffalo Car Park to St Agnes Street. This area will be controlled by CFS.
- School Bus Pick up: On Adelphi Terrace between Anzac Highway and the Buffalo Car park.