A place for your team mates to relax and celebrate after the race.
The Foodland Village is located on Colley and Wigley Reserve. Glenelg comes alive with entertainment, food and drink stalls, merchandise, free massages and more.
To encourage your work mates to join your team - we can provide posters and flyers for the lunchroom and office space. Staff email is also a great way to get your colleagues on board, we can provide the city-bay logo file too.
Suggestions to kick start your team
- Start your training at the FREE 12 Week Training Workshops.
- Organise a support team to provide a BBQ Breakfast for your team. BBQ's can be ordered through us!
- Raise money for a charity. Visit Everydayhero to set up your Fundraising Page.
- Create t-shirts for your team. The City-Bay Fun Run use Initial It Embroidery for our printing and embroidery and they are happy to assist you. Email or call Jenni Howard on 0408 082 072.
Need to register a large team?
Are you a team coordinator responsible for entering the details of participants in your team, such as a workplace, school or charity. Complete your participants' details into the spreadsheet below to make your job easier.
City-Bay Fun Run Team Upload [CSV Spreadsheet]
- Log-in or sign-up to the City-Bay Fun Run at my.city-bay.org.au/login
- Create a 'Team for Organisation'
- Download the CSV Spreadsheet above and fill in your participants details
- Email your completed CSV Spreadsheet to email@example.com
- Once you receive a confirmation from the City-Bay Fun Run Office, please proceed to log-in to your account at my.city-bay.org.au/login and complete the payment process
Once you have all your participants details entered into the spreadsheet, please email the completed CSV Spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.