Why you should get your workplace, school or charity involved in the City-Bay Fun Run.
- The City-Bay fun run has become an Adelaide icon, over 36,000 people participated last year.
- Online fundraising surpassed $500,000 last year - that's not to mention all the monies collected by traditional methods. Well done South Australia! How much can we raise in 2017?
- Many organisations are getting involved to support a cause, has someone in your organisation recently been touched by a sad event? Why not challenge your colleagues to raise $500 for a charity; even create an inter-dept challenge.
- Fundraising online is really easy. If you don't want to spend the time creating one yourself, Everyday Hero can create one for you, just ask them - you can then simply pass the link around to family, friends, suppliers or supporters. More details about Everyday Hero and fundraising can be found on our home page.
- Getting involved is a feel good experience, it's good for your health, and it's a lot of fun.
Of course, some participants take the fun run/walk very seriously but many others do not. This event allows people to get dressed up or advertise the organisation with colourful shirts, etc. Your organisation may pay for team entries, others contribute half but even if you have to pay for your own you'd be crazy to miss it.
Add to the fun of the event by booking a site in the 2017 After-race Foodland Village. It's somewhere for your team to meet up for breakfast, refreshments and comradery. You will be right amongst the post-race entertainment.
Click here for the costs of a site in the 2017 After-race Foodland Village. Bookings will be available online shortly.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.