Students can take up the challenge to achieve a personal best time or just complete the 12km, 6km or 3km course - you can walk or run. Team members do not need to do all the same distance.
There are prizes for 'best fun dressed-up individual' and 'best fun dressed-up group'. Parade and presentations are on stage at 11:30am. If your group will be incorporating additional objects in your 'theme' such as wheel barrows, beds, etc please click here for the additional objects policy.
One teacher/supervisor entry per 10 child entries is provided free of charge.
A school group can include family and friends.
The free supervisors discounts must be claimed by the school by simply calling our office after all your entries have been keyed to the online system but prior to making payment.
If you are unsure about anything please look at our FAQ PAGE or ring us on 08 8352 2011.
Book a Village site on Wigley Reserve to enable your team to meet and recover at the end of the race. Click here for more information on Village sites.
Make sure you contact our office to get directions on where school buses can drop off and pick up your team members.
Need to register a large team?
Are you a team coordinator responsible for entering the details of participants in your team, such as a workplace, school or charity. Complete your participants' details into the spreadsheet below to make your job easier.
City-Bay Fun Run Team Upload [CSV Spreadsheet]
- Log-in or sign-up to the City-Bay Fun Run at my.city-bay.org.au/login
- Create a 'Team for Organisation'
- Download the CSV Spreadsheet above and fill in your participants details
- Email your completed CSV Spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you receive a confirmation from the City-Bay Fun Run Office, please proceed to log-in to your account at my.city-bay.org.au/login and complete the payment process
Once you have all your participants details entered into the spreadsheet, please email the completed CSV Spreadsheet to email@example.com.