Become a City-Bay Hero...
Make fundraising your focus, and become a City-Bay Fun Run Hero.
What are the benefits of being a City-Bay Hero?
- Raise much needed funds and awareness for a cause close to your heart, and become a part of a special community
- Once you have reached your fundraising target, you will be given a promotional code to be used during the registration process for a free entry (limited to 10 per charity (1 per person) listed below)
- Encourage a cause close to your heart to be listed below so that they get free promotion on our website
- Feel extra good about running, walking or wheel-chairing the City-Bay Fun Run on 16 September 2018
How do I become a City-Bay Hero?
- Choose a charity from the list of verified charities below
- Get in contact with your charity to let them know you will be fundraising for their cause
- Ask your charity for their recommended individual fundraising target - generally $750 ($500 minimum to apply for a free entry)
- Use the charities fundraising link listed below to begin fundraising
- Raise the much needed funds for the charity - well done!
- Once you have reached the fundraising target, contact the City-Bay Fun Run office at email@example.com, whom will confirm with your charity or on the fundraising platform everydayhero that you have reached the fundraising target
- Once confirmed, you will be given a promotional code to be used during the registration process for a free entry to our event in 2018
- Register for the City-Bay Fun Run on our website by clicking here
Please note the following before continuing,
- There is a limit of 10 promotional codes (free entries) available per charity. 1 per person allowed.
- If you would like the free entry, please wait until you receive the promotional code after reaching the fundraising target.
- You will need to register for the event on our website. Registering on everydayhero or another platform will not give you entry to our event.
Don't see your charity listed below?
- If your chosen charity is not listed below, please contact the charity and ask them to get in touch with the City-Bay Fun Run office at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can verify them and add them below.
Join and fundraise with our verified charities...
Contact (Email - Phone)
0418 898 661
|Leukaemia Foundation||Kylie Roberts|
08 8169 6043
|Camp Quality||Minka Drew|
08 8426 8095
|NeuroSurgical Research Foundation (NRF)||Ginta Orchard|
08 8371 0771
|SIDS and Kids South Australia||Kate Chapley|
08 8332 1066
|Childhood Cancer||Kate McKeegan|
08 8239 1444
|Flinders Foundation||David Briggs|
08 8204 5126
|Starlight Children’s Foundation||Georgia Cheyne|
02 9156 3503
|Muddy Puddles Foundation Inc||Audra Barbour|
0427 666 944
|Can:Do 4Kids||Lauren Pike|
08 8100 8237
|Multiple Sclerosis Society of SA & NT||Christie Tyerman|
|Rural & Remote Mental Health||Karen Down|
0427 642 111
|Australian Melanoma Research Foundation||Carrie Lilly|
1300 561 313
|Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect)||Brittany Adams|
02 9077 8110
|EHE Foundation||Jane Biddlecombe|
0403 929 789
|SA Dog Rescue||Carole Morris|
0408 808 115
|Motivation Australia||Krystal Panakera|
0466 833 708
|The Smith Family||Karina Yewdall|
02 9085 71229
|ME/CFS Australia||Trevor Anderson|
0433 096 601
Fundraise for your Cause...
The Westpac City-Bay Fun Run is helping to connect participants with the charities and causes that they care most about. With a little help from our partners at everydayhero you can now choose to fundraise for your favourite charity by creating your own personalised online fundraising page to share with friends and family.
In just minutes, you can select a charity of your choice or one of the verified charities listed above, and then upload various images and some inspirational words to build your fundraising page. Once you are happy with it, you can share your fundraising pages link with friends and family to begin.
Each donation is recorded on your page along with messages of support from your donors. So get going and do yourself some good while doing good for others - create your online fundraising page today!
Please note - Building a fundraising page does not enter you into the Fun Run. You must register for the event by clicking 'Register Now or Login' above.