Become a City-Bay Hero - Make fundraising your focus, and become a City-Bay Hero Charities choose to cover the entry fee, if runners commit to their fundraising.
Would you like to raise funds for a Charity?
This year, the Sunday Mail City-Bay is helping to connect runners with the charities and causes that they care most about. With a little help from our partners at everydayhero you can now choose to fund-raise for your favourite charity, whatever it may be, by creating your own personalised online fundraising page.
In just minutes, you can select a charity of your choice, upload images and inspirational words and build your own page so you can raise funds for the cause that matters most to you. Once you are happy with it, you can approach your supporters by emailing them the unique link of your webpage.
Each donation is recorded on your page along with messages of support from your donors. So get going and do yourself some good while doing good for others - create your online fundraising page today!
Please note - Building a fundraising page does not automatically enter you into the Fun Run. Use our online entry system to complete your entry into the event.
If you need any help or have any questions please contact the team at everydayhero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a City-Bay Hero.
What does it take?
Make fundraising your focus, and become a City-Bay Hero. Sunday Mail City-Bay will provide your selected charity with a free entry for you into this year's event, if runners commit to their fundraising. Fundraising targets will be set by the individual charity, but the average target will be around $700 (minimum $500).
Benefits of being a City-Bay Hero
- Raise much needed funds and awareness for a cause close to your heart, and become a part of a special community.
- Once you have been approved as a City-Bay Hero, your entry fee will be waived. Please check with the charities that you have applied to run for if you have been successful before signing up for general entry
How do I become a City-Bay Hero?
1. See the list of participating charities and their contact details below
2. Contact your charity to apply. If successful, City-Bay Fun Run will provide your charity with an ‘entry fee on us’ code, which will be sent to you to use when you register. Be quick, as places are strictly limited.
3. Please remember, you need to contact your chosen charity, before registering for the City-Bay to receive your code.
Jen Pedder - (08) 8300 0980
|TeamKids – Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation||Anisa Cadd - (08) 8464 7900|
|Muddy Puddles Foundation Inc.||Audra Barbour - 0427 666 944|
|Asthma Foundation SA||Diana De Hulsters - (08) 8238 9328|
|Can:Do 4Kids||Lauren Pike - (08) 81000 8237|
|Breast Cancer Institute of Australia||Kirsten Lyndon - (02) 4925 3022|
|Team-AnglicareSA||Pam Omondi - (08) 8305 9117|
|Puddle Jumpers Inc||Markus Samson - 0479 112 463|
|Zaidi Ya Dreams||Jennie Wright - (08) 8295 1890|