Online registrations are now open for the iconic City-Bay Fun Run
|Early Bird||Regular Fee||Late Fee|
|1 June - 31 July||1 Aug - 3 Sept||4 - 15 Sept|
|Adult Half Marathon||$85||$85||$85||Register|
|Child 12km (U17)||$25||$30||$35||Register|
|Concession / Student 12km||$45||$50||$55||Register|
|Child 6km (U17)||$20||$25||$30||Register|
|Concession / Student 6km ||$40||$45||$50||Register|
|Family Pack 12km & 6km||$125||$140||$155||Register|
|Child (U17) 3km||$20||$25||$30||Register|
|3km Dog Walk||$40||$40||$40||Register|
|Family Pack 3km
* Please note, if you opted for your numbers to be delivered by Express Post (an additional $10), the race number bibs will be posted the week commencing 27 August - after the Express Postage option has closed.
VIP Pack includes: Registration, express postage, entry to the front of the start line,entry into the Vilis VIP tent, medal insert post-race, delivery of bag drop to VIP tent, discount on Oaks accommodation.
*Limited to 100 registrations (not applicable with any other offer). Adult 12km Run Only.
Family Pack: 2 adults and 2 kids, second kid goes free. You must create a 'Family Team' on the registration page to avail of this offer.
* Please note, if you opted for your numbers to be delivered by Express Post, the race number bibs will be posted the week commencing 27 August - after the Express Postage option has closed.
** We do not accept AmEx cards - Visa and Master cards are acceptable
To obtain a child's entry fee the participants must be 17 years of age or under on race day.
Children aged 3 and under can participate in a pram with no race number, provided they stay in the pram. Unfortunately due to growing numbers and insurance, running with a pram will not be allowed. This is due to risk management proceeded. Walking with a pram is permitted.
What does an entry into the City-Bay get you?
Your entry fee not only allows you to participate in the iconic Westpac City-Bay Fun Run Presented by Sunday Mail, but also includes the following goodies:
- A Race Day Guide with over $200 worth of vouchers and discounts
- free transport to and from the finish lines and start lines up until 2:00pm on event day
After crossing the finish line:
- a free Sunday Mail newspaper
- a free massage from Sportsmed
- free Neverfail water
- free Chobani Yogurt
- free Powerade
- free Foodland fruit
- City-Bay Fun Run participants race medal
- and best of all, free bragging rights for finishing the event!