Online registration will open June 1.
|45th Year Earliest Bird Promo||Early Bird||Regular Fee||Late Fee|
|1 Jun - 15 Jul||16 - 31 Jul||1 Aug - 3 Sept||4 - 16 Sept|
|Adult 12km & 6km||$45||$50||$55||$60|
|Child (U17) 12km & 6km||$20||$25||$30||$35|
|Concession / Student 12km & 6km||$40||$45||$50||$55|
|Child (U17) 3km||$15||$20||$25||$30|
|VIP PACK - (12km Run Only)
* VIP Pack includes:*Registration *Express postage *Entry to the front of the start line *Entry into the Vilis VIP Tent, *Medal insert post-race *Discount on Oaks accommodation
* Please note, if you opted for your numbers to be delivered by Express Post, the race bibs will be posted the week commencing 28 August - after the Express Postage option has closed.
** We do not accept AmEx cards - Visa and Master cards are acceptable
To obtain a child's entry fee the participants must be 17 years of age or under on race day.
Children aged 3 and under can participate in a pram with no race number, provided they stay in the pram. Unfortunately due to growing numbers and insurance, running with a pram will not be allowed. This is due to risk management proceeded. Walking with a pram is ok.
What does an entry into the City-Bay get you?
Your entry fee not only allows you to participate in the iconic Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run, but also includes the following goodies:
- over $200 worth of vouchers and discounts;
- free transport to and from the finish and start lines up until 2pm on event day;
After crossing the finish line:
- a free Sunday Mail newspaper;
- a free t-shirt for the 45th anniversary of the event (please note that you can only get your t-shirt once you've crossed the finish line and on the day of the event. We will not be posting out any t-shirts before or after the event).
- a free massage from Sportsmed;
- free Powerade;
- free fruit;
- a tote bag including your City-Bay race medal;
- and best of all, free bragging rights for finishing the race!