Online registration will open the last week in June.
Late fees have been cancelled!
(1st - 31st July)
(1st Aug - 11th Sept)
(12th - 17th Sept)
|Adult 12km & 6km||$55||$60||$65|
|Child (U17) 12km & 6km||$20||$25||$30|
|Concession / Student 12km & 6km||$50||$55||$60|
|Child (U17) 3km||$15||$20||$25|
* Please note, if you opted for your numbers to be delivered by Express Post, the race bibs will be posted the week commencing 22 August - after the Express Postage option has closed.
** We do not accept AmEx cards - Visa and Master cards are acceptable
To obtain a child's entry fee the participants must be 17 years of age or under on race day.
Children aged 3 and under can participate in a pram with no race number, provided they stay in the pram. Unfortunately due to growing numbers and insurance, running with a pram will not be allowed. This is due to risk management proceeded. Walking with a pram is ok.
What does an entry into the City-Bay get you?
Your entry fee not only allows you to participate in the iconic Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run, but also includes the following goodies:
- over $200 worth of vouchers and discounts;
- a free Sunday Mail newspaper;
- free transport on the day;
- a free massage from Sportsmed;
- free Powerade;
- free fruit;
- a tote bag including your City-Bay race medal;
- and best of all, free bragging rights for finishing the race!