TEAM COORDINATOR INFORMATION
- 2013 Child Entry fee has been reduced by 50% to a low of $15!
However there is no longer a family rate
- Consider raising funds to support a charity that matters the most to your group, over $500,000 was raised for charity last year. Contact the team at Everyday Hero by telephone on 1300 798 768, or by email at email@example.com for more details.
- The On-Line Entry System is available for
- team entries where a single credit card payment is made on behalf of the entire team. The person nominated as the Team Coordinator will usually handle the entire process on behalf of all the team members, including data processing, payment and distribution of the race numbers, or
- where individual members will enter and pay for their own entry. Being connected to a common team by the Team/Company Name.
- When using the online system a hard copy is not required. However, ensure that members have been made aware of the Indemnity Form
- If your team has a valid User Account from last year you can simply return to it this year. Simply follow these directions....
- Logon from our Home Page via My Account, using your logon ID and password from last year. Early July we will be sending email notification of last years Logon details to the email address on file, so if you are a new co-ordinator for your team, you may need to chase this up with the previous co-ordinator, or call our office. If you have forgotten your password click on the link to have it sent to you
- Please take note of the NEW RACE NUMBER COLLECTION OPTIONS, and ENTRY DEADLINES
- Take care to view the User Details from last year, you may need to make changes to this information.
- You can view your last year's entrant list by clicking on "Import From Last Year", Should participants be returning this year, using this function will quicken your data entry process
- The Online Entry page will now show the number of imported competitors and an outstanding balance. Click "VIEW / AMEND COMPETITORS" to edit the competitor details, ie the event they will be participating in, if they have changed their email address, phone#, postal address etc. All these details are fixed once payment has been made.
- Select "TEAM ENTRIES" to add additional participants
- When you are happy that the all participant's personal details and the event they are competing in this year are correct you can click "PAY NOW". You can add further team members after your initial payment, and then make subsequent payments.
- Only once payment is made, are your members entered into the event and race numbers.
- As a Group Coordinator, rather than completing the hard copy entry form for each team member, simply note their details on the Online Summary Sheet and then key the data provided to the online entry system.
- Team members do not all need to be keyed at once. Create your User Account then return to "My Account" to enter team members as they register their interest. Once you have paid for an entrant(s) their details can not be deleted or altered.
- Team entries must be processed online by:
- 26th August, if you wish to have all race numbers collected from the City-Bay Office during the EXTENDED OFFICE HOURS PERIOD, giving you time to re-distribute to your team members
- 26th August, if you wish to have all race numbers returned to YOU by Aust Post, at an additional cost of $5
- 1st September, if team members will be responsible for collecting their own race number from the EVENT EXPO
- LATE FEES APPLY to any entry keyed online during the period 2nd September – 9th September, race numbers must be collected by team members from the EVENT EXPO
- HARD COPY IN-PERSON entries are accepted at the EVENT EXPO, late fees apply and race numbers are issued immediately
- Decide the best option for your members with regard to race number collection
- Make sure you know what event your team members want to participate in, changing race numbers can only be done at the Event Expo
- POSTAL OR IN-PERSON ENTRIES are available for teams where payment is made by cash, cheque or multiple credit cards. Each team member must fill out an entry form; making sure they indicate which event they are participating in and the $ value of their entry